Purpose: Improvement of the effectiveness, awareness and access to advanced treatments.
Kadima Brain Initiative a non-profit (501(C)) whose mission is to:
- develop innovative treatments for neuropsychiatric disorders such as depression, PTSD, anxiety, OCD etc. through research
- educate the public, the health care community, and other relevant stake holders about these new treatments and
- enhance access to these new innovative treatments for those who can benefit from them.
Examples of Some of Our Research Projects
- Improving the therapeutic effects of ketamine
- Understanding the potential therapeutic benefits of psychedelic drugs
- Developing improved non-invasive brain stimulation treatments
If you would like to discuss a donation please contact David Feifel MD, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org)